Thursday, October 07, 2010

quek shi yun!

omgggg. i'm FREEZING! i don't believe it's only 11degrees. i feel like it's 5 degrees or even 0. hur! i've got a 2-3 page response paper due later, and here i am blogging. but i realise, this is how i work. getting rid of all the random things, then focus on that. i kinda work under stress. i am "stressed" that there is no more time cuz i have class till 345pm and I have to do this by 7pm but i can't bring myself to start.

anyways, i am really thankful to God for placing such lovely people around me to care and love me and encourage me. Thank you girls! carissa toh, quek shiyun, charmy, abby and shiwei! I thank God for you all, for giving me you.

this is a special shout out to ah yun!!! shiyun. you really know how to make me laugh and feel so comfortable sharing with you! you are my authentic friend. hahas. not only can i seek your counsel, but i can also play and talk rubbish with you. i like! i like your email updates tooo! even though you blog a lot. =P andddd i just wanna say i TREASURE you a lot! a lot a lot. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home