Wednesday, August 18, 2010

course watching

the campus is SOOOO HUGEEE! i'm dying walking from one place to another. i miss my bike in aussie. =(

my dad was supposed to be here about 12-1. but he's still not here, and i'm still rotting here waiting for him. or rather resting. cuz the earlier part of the day was just crazy. i walked to the bank to collect my debit card, but it wasn't ready. then i walked to bouke building to try get my visa paper signed so that i can cross borders today and re-enter the states with no problem. but the lady said i had to pay my school fees first. so i decided to walk to my hall first to get some stuff, then i went to pay my fees, and then back to bouke to get my papers signed then here at lunch. each walking trip took AT LEAST 20minutes and it wasn't even up and down campus. it's just all over!! imagine how big this place is.. and you know how much i hate walking.... bleah

i can't believe i'm sitting here watching my penn state email. i'm doing this thing called course watching. that is, waiting for ppl to drop out of the class so that i can get in. out of my 4 units, i only got 2. and i can't get into 2 of my classes which are supposed to replace my cores back in aussie. so i'm kinda stuck. i also didn't get my fly fishing and sea kayaking! how sad is that. =( but i'm watching it now!! hopefully someone drops it and i grab it in time, for now, i enrolled myself into judo, fencing and bball. i can't decide which i want. i only chose them cuz some ppl dropped them and they were the only free ones. and women's bball here is number one in the whole of US. so.... must be quite a thing to do a bball class here i reckon.

i also moved into my permanent residence today.. i did some unpacking just now, and got my room in order. my room is so-so. tommy more is much better. (L block i mean) other than the fact that they provide a fridge and microwave here. and i can choose where i want to eat anywhere on campus. i also did some praying in my room so that God can take precedence there. =) so far through my exchanges through email with my roomy, i think she's nice. her name is dominique alexis williams. oh and i stay in cross halls, which apparently has a lot of the sorority girls staying there. don't know if that's good or bad. we'll see!

my three friends took a bus to new york today. so i'm kinda left alone. waiting for my dad and munching on my turkey chiptole sandwich which costs 5.99. so not worth it. cuz it made me full so fast and it was kinda dry... i would have much preferred soup which was only 2.99.

i feel like i'm blogging point to point. but i don't really care. i just wanna go niagara falls now. hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home