Wednesday, June 09, 2010

exam time

the day has finally come, when i'm going to sit for my FIRST paper. been waiting for forever. getting me very restless.

isaiah 26:3
"you will give him perfect peace,
his whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you."

dear all back home, i can't wait to see your faces, to be near you all. and to hear your laughters and talk real time. i'm glad this semester is almost over. i think it has been one crazy one and familiar company will be good. i cant wait for late night suppers, sleepovers at car's, pasir ris park with ah yun, yakun with charmy and abby and best of all, back under the same roof of my beloved mummy and papa and annoying brothers.

wen han (youngest) to me... "hey sis, hey sis, hey sis, what are you doing? hey sis, hey sis, hey sis, are you studying in the library? hey sis, hey sis, why are you not talking to me??"

yes i miss annoying =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home