Sunday, May 09, 2010

friends FOURever

it's only when you come here that you realise how important friends are. i don't know if its me or if ppl feel the same way, but over here, it's very easy to spot those who are real, and those who put on a pretense. i find myself questioning myself everyday why do i hang out with so and so, why am i in this group, why do i associate with them etc.

maybe it's also my expectations of ppl, living in such close proximity with certain individuals, you'd expect relationships to be deep and meaningful. not true. you might be able to find one, if not two and if you're lucky, say three. but even so, i won't keep my hopes too high. i rmb during sec or jc days, when you hang out with a group of peeps and could joke around during breaks etc you'd consider yourselves, close. so comparing it to now, i'd say i'm doing fairly well. but only cuz i bring in the living together factor that makes me question more.

Anyhows, God has brought several great friends into my life. mui, ls, alan, sarah(the only one who'd prob read this. haha) These ppl never fail to assure me that i'm not in this alone. Same struggles, same problems, but we're in this together. hoho. guess what. FOUR good friends. maybe i should take back my words and reach for the sky! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home