Wednesday, March 10, 2010

update

it's been.... omg. only 17 days since i got back? hahas. feels like forever. but i've got 25 more days to my easter camp... REALLY SOON! gonna meet my beloved pj. yayyy.

well the new semester brought new challenges. i found myself struggling with friendships. weird. never did before...but in this desert land, as much as i can safely say i've got loads of friends, i felt alone. i felt that no one understood me. i felt that there was no one to stand beside me as i made certain choices. i felt that i was alone in making good godly choices and standing by my values. i felt that car was just very very far away... literally.. i felt that all of you reading this, were all too far away. i don't know. it was just quite hard. but through it, the first 1 half weeks or so, my heavenly friend brought new joys into my life. opened more doors to meet new ppl. (actually i kinda secretly like meeting new ppl though i think it's tiring at the same time. i can't decide) He assured me even of our divine friendship. that he was only a whisper away.

i also found myself struggling to prioritise! interesting eh. before, church was church, if friends go out on church days. don't disturb me. but here i am finding myself threading the thin line of should i or should i not go? maybe i was struggling to find acceptance. with the disguise of wanting to reach out. but prob not. there are a lot of ppl out there who want my time. time that is limited, time that is precious and cannot be replaced. it could only go one way. to cut the long story short. it was between ocf and river cruise, tennis intercollege and church on sun (but a special international student sunday). i struggled with it for DAYS. hahas. stupid. but at the end i decided on church. and by default i'm going for ocf.

i've come to the realisation. that this sem, my main ministry, main calling is to do the camp, and to do it well. anything that stood in the way of me being a good head is NOT good! hahas. my mission field firstly now. is my camp comm. i should invest my time into them, more nowwwww than my other friends. not that the other ppl are not impt but this is the circle of influence i have right now and i should do it well. my new year resolution this year to grow intentionally in my calling requires intentional decisions made against my will. anyways by default i'm going for ocf cuz river cruise tickets ran out. hahaha. i'm actually quite lazy. and didnt really feel like going.

as for why church not tennis. there was no relational impt that i had to go tennis. it was for commitment and support that i wanna play. plus fun. in terms of relationship building. church won hands down. THERE ARE GOING TO BE PREBELIEVERS WE'RE INVITING! so. that i made up my mind to do that. =)

i guess i wouldnt say i've gotten it all right. prioritizing is truely a skill and there's no right or wrong to it. please keep me in prayer. cuz i'm really still in the midst of learning these life lessons. goodnight.

camp is coming on well =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home