Saturday, October 01, 2011

such freedom, such love

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

If we seek first God's kingdom and righteousness, which is the will of God for our lives, then whatever choices we make concerning the future become the will of God for our lives. There are many pathways we could follow, many options we could pursue. As long as we are seeking God, all of them can be God's will for our lives, although only one - the path we choose - actually becomes his will. -Jerry Sittser (the Will of God as a Way of Life)

as i read this for the very first time, i felt the immense love of God wrapping around me. who am i that He should entrust me with the ability to choose from soo many paths, and believe that i'll choose wisely, choose something that will bring him honor and glory.

could it be that he loves me soooo much that he'd trust me to make a good decision? and could it be that he loves me so much to grant me such freedom to choose WADEVA i want, even when he knew/knows that sometimes i may choose things that may hurt him. could it be that he wants all things good for me? could it really be that he still watches over me with tender loving eyes even during times when i falter and beckons me to try again. could it be that his love is really THAT unconditional, giving and sacrificial?

I stand here amazed. totally in love with my loving God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home